1. Pricing: All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a misprint, we reserve the right to correct the error to reflect actual pricing of merchandise. To lock in a price quote, please contact us for a written bid. *Reorders: To receive the same price for a re-order, it must be placed within 2 weeks of the initial order.
2. Turnaround: Typical turnaround time for smaller orders is up to 5 business days once we receive your order. Larger orders, anything consisting of more than 30 pieces will require a longer turnaround time. Please allow an additional 3 days per additional 10 pieces. If you need your items more quickly, we do offer rush service for an additional fee. Feel free to contact us at (800) 681-1970 before completing your online purchase.
3. Shipping: We ship everything though USPS priority mail. We are centrally located in the midwest so you can expect your items to arrive 2-3 days once they have shipped, however, we do not make any guarantees on arrival dates. The local pick up option is available if you are able to pick up your items in person at our physical location. We are located at 700 12th Ave. SW in Le Mars, Iowa 51031. Please do not select this option if you are unable to pick up your items.
4. Cancellation of Order: If an order is cancelled by a customer, you may be charged a 30% restocking fee for garments and an hourly fee of $35 for any artwork that has been created for your order.
5. Returns: All decorated apparel is MADE TO ORDER and cannot be returned unless the item is either defective or customer has received the wrong item. Please use the size charts provided and measure before ordering. Only blank or non-made to order items may be returned. In the event that you choose to return an item that is eligible for return, there may be a restocking fee not to exceed 30%. Restocking fees are calculated after the item is received and based on each individual suppliers policy. We are unable to quote a restocking fee until we receive the item.
6. Substitutions: We reserve the right to substitute any garment for one of equal or greater quality when necessary based on availability and pricing. If your order requires a specific brand, please contact us at (800) 681-1970 before completing your online purchase.
7. Names & Numbers: All names and numbers must be typed out and legible. You may type in the comment/special notes section during checkout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Screen Printing: Please contact us at (800) 681-1970. We would love to personally assist you with your order!
9. Artwork: If you would like to use a design you created or have our artists create a custom design for you, please contact us at (800) 681-1970. We would love to design something unique just for you!
10. Embroidery: Please contact us at (800) 681-1970 if you have your own embroidery designs or would like our artists to design something for you. We are also able to embroider Dakota Collectibles designs which are available to view on their Web site: www.dakotacollectibles.com
11. Other Services: We also offer vinyl lettering and banners, signage, decals, and a wide variety of personalized novelty and promotional items such as can coolers, pens, mouse pads, key chains, travel mugs, stadium cups and chairs and so much more. Contact us at (800) 681-1970 and allow us to provide you a quote on your custom order!
12. Billing: All orders must be prepaid unless authorized. You may complete your purchase through our secure payment gateway using your debit or credit card or you may use PayPal. At our physical location, we also accept cash and check for local customers that choose the local pick up option.
13. Garment Care Instructions: To preserve the new look of vinyl, ink and/or embroidery, do not wash with bleach. Lay flat or line dry. Extreme heat can melt ink. For best results, turn garments inside out before washing.
14. Copyright: All designs on our Web site are copyrighted material owned by Sharon's Embroidery, Inc. Copying or reproduction is prohibited by law. Any unauthorized use is subject to prosecution.
Last Update: April 6th, 2016
By using our site, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information (defined below), as described in this Policy. Your use of our website is subject to this policy.
We may collectpersonally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automaticallyreceive and record information on our server logs from your browser includingyour IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. sharonsemb.com will not sellyour personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personalinformation, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannotbe read over the internet.
We have taken steps to protect your information. For example, we limit internal access to our servers and have physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place that are designed to protect your information. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through our Site. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such information, and you provide such information at your own risk.
You can also take steps to help protect your information. For example, if you have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private.
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of our Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
Information we collect directly from you. Depending on how you use our Site, you may provide us with certain personal information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, credit or debit card information and shipping or billing address ( "Personal Information"). We will also collect any other information that you choose to provide to us through our site (eg contents of messages you send to us through our Site).
Content that you provide. You may upload comments, reviews, graphics, photos or other materials to the site. If you post items on our website, the items (ie., designs or photos submitted as part of a contest), as well as other information (ie-user name or profile picture), may be available to all visitors to our site, and we cannot prevent such content or information from being used in a manner that may violate this policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Information we collect automatically through your use of our site. We may automatically collect information about your use of our site and your orders, including but not limited to your Internet protocol (“IP”) address; the type of web browser you are using; the website that led you to our site; the website you go after leaving our site; the pages you view on our site; the dates and times you access our site; and information about any orders you place, such as your order identification number, items ordered and the cost of your order.
How we use your information
Sharon’s may use your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, for the following purposes:
Providing our services to process your orders, to administer your account; to respond to your questions, comments or requests; to provide you with other information we think may interest you; to communicate with you about your account or orders; to improve our services; and for other account or customer support-related purposes.
Marketing and advertising. To provide you with special offers, product information and other marketing or promotional communications from us or other third parties. We may provide marketing or advertising to you in a variety of ways, including through our site, via email or on other third-party websites or social media such as Facebook.
Analyzing website use: We may use data collected to analyze how customers use our website, how they order products and how they interact with the site.
Protecting rights and interests.To investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of Sharon’s Embroidery, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
Legal compliance. To comply with laws, regulations, legal process (for instance a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests for example informal requests from a regulator).
How we share your information
Sharon’s will not share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, except under the following circumstances::
Service providers. Sharon’s may share your information with service providers, vendors, sub contractors or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to process your orders, deliver packages or send mail. We will of course obtain consent for such sharing with service providers where legally required.
Sharon’s may also share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, in the following contexts:
Protecting rights and interests. We may share your information to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of Sharon’s Embroidery and Screen Printing, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
Sale or acquisition of assets. Sharon’s may share your information if we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, if we are transferred to another company, in the event of a bankruptcy, or as part of any other business transfer. If the surviving entity in such a transaction is not Sharon’s, the surviving entity may use your information pursuant to its own privacy policies, which may be different from this Policy.
Legal compliance. WE may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (such as a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (eg informal requests from a regulator).
Account information. If you ever wish to access your Personal Information, update your Personal Information or cancel your account, please contact us at shaor through the contact information below. Please note that we may maintain copies of your information and Content even after you have updated the information or canceled your account.
Communications from Sharon’s We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you, about Sharon’s. In the event you do not wish to receive such emails from us, you may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained within the body of any email message you receive or emailing us directly at: email@example.com and requesting that you no longer receive communications from us. It may take us up to ten (10) business days to process your opt out request. Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us, we may still send you emails, such as emails about your account or the services you have requested from us.
Our website does not target children. Any information related to a person under 13 years of age will be promptly deleted, once discovered.
Our site may contain links to other websites. Your use of a different website is subject to and governed by the terms and policies of that website. Sharon’s is not responsible for the privacy policies of such other websites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every website they visit.
This Policy was last updated as of the “Last Updated” date above. Sharon’s may modify this policy at any time and will post any updates on our website. We therefore encourage you to review this page frequently for any changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using the information below.
Schuch Enterprises, LLC
dba Sharon’s Embroidery and Screen Printing
700 12th ST SW
Le Mars, IA
All prices are in USD.